“Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
1 Thessalonians 5:18
Thank you, dear Lord, for the many blessings recently received from your hands:
- A few days of family vacation at the Outer Banks
- Attendance, with my husband, at the Called and Gifted Conference, and the challenge to discern and use my gifts from You
- Attendance the following weekend at the Catholic Women’s Blogging Conference;
- Visit with my sister and nephew and niece, and more time with them this week!
- For quitting a job that was draining my joy, energy, and time with my family
- For a fast and painless car inspection at an auto body shop with a playground around the corner, where the kids could play while we waited
- Resolution to a major computer problem; after I though my computer was dying and all my files lost, Microsoft Support actually helped me fix it!!!
- More boxes unpacked and cabinets arranged
- Important lost mail finally arrived
- The excitement (and savings!) of the fall kids’ consignment sale
- Cuddles and playtime with three sweet daughters
- A summer of extra time with my husband before he returned to work last week
- Sunshine on the ocean, pools to splash in on a hot day, cakes for birthdays, friends to chat with and clean water to drink
- Daily Mass several times last week.