Gaudete! Rejoice! I finally had an outfit today that I was excited to share! I recently posted about how I don’t like my clothes, and on Friday I finally bought some new ones! Here’s my gorgeous Lula Roe Cassie skirt, and a rose top for the liturgical dress win. (The girls all wore pink today too 🙂Linking up today with Rosie. Check out her lovely outfit, cute new baby and the other link ups!
My rainbow baby turned five on November 28. Grace is growing up to be a sweet and affectionate little girl. She is best described as a sanguine. Very, very talkative, prefers being shopping or playing with friends to being home, and loves having company. We had 15 kids here for her birthday party last weekend and she was happy as a lark.
Grace both annoys her two year old sister and enjoys bossing and playing with her. I love when they are reading together, or playing outside or getting dressed up together.
Grace is very fond of watching TV (Octonauts being her current favorite show). But she also loves looking at books and being read to, playing games, doing puzzles, dressing up, singing and dancing. She actually isn’t really into coloring, but loves painting and doing handprints with paint.
I love seeing Grace’s love of Jesus and holy things. One morning we had a tea party and she said, “Jesus loves tea parties.” And she is very dedicated to saying a prayer when we pass a church or a cemetery.
There are so many things I could say about this precious daughter: how she helps clean up, holds the baby, feeds the cats, bakes with me, sings all the time, loves to dance. But I think it’s finally time to share this post. To wrap up, I borrowed these birthday questions from Rosie at A Blog For My Mom.
2. What is your favorite toy? Lion, tiger, elephant.
3. What is your favorite fruit? Banana.
4. What is your favorite television show? Octonauts and White Christmas.
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Mac and cheese.
6. What is your favorite outfit? Dress up clothes and dresses.
7. What is your favorite game? Candy land and ladybug game.
8. What is your favorite snack? Treats.
9. What is your favorite animal? Lion and tiger.
10. What is your favorite song? Do Re Me and “Dippy dippy pidor” (Itsy bitsy spider).
11. What is your favorite book? How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight and a pop up Do Re Me book (Sound of Music)
12. Who is your best friend? The Flippens, Harveys and Sparks. All of them.
13. What is your favorite cereal? Joe’s Os.
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with toys, clump in tree and take leaf piles.
15. What is your favorite drink? Lemonade, hot cocoa and tea.
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Bear and dolly
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Joe-joes and milk, and pancakes and waffles.
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cake
I love you, Grace Bernadette.